Introducing Cypher

KidRhythm

I want to break down this beat selling platform I'm working on once again http://CypherBeats.com - The main purpose is to give the average user easy access to a professionally produced track, while providing the producer massive exposure and sales at the same time. Using Youtube video's instead of audio files allow's Cypher to blast the beat to our subscribers and all social media fanbases per upload including: Youtube, Soundcloud, Google+ Tumblr, Facebook & Reverb Nation. I am nearing 1k+ on each network. The videos use an unknown audio file format to avoid online video to mp3 converters. Producers earn commission at a 20% rate leaving them $20 a lease and Cypher 5 to recycle back into advertising, pushing the system into rotation. There are no membership fee's or any cost's to the producer period. Instead of uploading your beat on a profile to get 3 to 25 plays with this you know your getting exposure and the marketing is done for you. Sales earned are instantly paid via paypal as long as you are signed up on the site. Recording artist's receive their beat instantly as well via forced download. Currently we have no talented producers submitting content so there are only demo videos on the homepage. I am still designing the platform. Submit @Submit Beats | Cypher Beats

Last edited:
Back