Interviewing Artists and Vocalists - Weekly - Send Us Your Music

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Interviewing Artists and Vocalists - Weekly - Send Music

Hey fam,

I'm doing weekly spotlight interviews with producers and vocalists. They'll be posted here: Interviews | epsilon144.com
I'm hoping to interview a new artist every week. ...so let me know if you want one.
I'll do my best to line you up with a cool interview.

Each interview will be designed around you, the artist. So there's no "template" of questions. I'll personally peep your music, learn about you, and design the questions to fit your vibe. You can use the interview to promote your music, and share it with your fans.

...but ya, I'll be putting a lot of effort into making these interviews look dope and professional. All you have to do is answer the questions.

It's a good opportunity (and its free), ...let me know if you're interested.

Email your music links and media to: eric@epsilon144.com

peace

Last edited:
LWJ | Localspace interview is online. This interview can teach a lot as well as see into LWJ's production methods. It's educational and entertaining.

Here: LWJ Interview | epsilon144.com

Also, Hip Hop legend Sir Spits has an interview going online this weekend, so stay tuned for that one as well!

...But for right now, go give some support to LWJ, and share the interview with your friends. It's a good one.

Last edited:
thanks bro. You can always keep your picture out of it, and just answer questions.
LWJ's interview is fairly anonymous - LWJ Interview | epsilon144.com

We have some new interviews coming up later this month too, so stay tuned.

...and the offer still stand to everyone, so pass it around with your producer friends and let them know.

Last edited:
Definitely sounds interesting.

ya, they're helpful for indie artists. It's something to show friends that their music is being heard and picked up. but there are signed artists as well. If you want one or know anybody that may want one, let me know.

^.^

Last edited:
Back