Inexpensive rock music (all sub-genres included) mixing and mastering!

boiler

I am a multi-instrumentalist and music journalist which has a special and incurable interest in audio design. In the past decade, I have been actively learning and developing an ear for various types of music by playing in numerous local alternative rock bands and, at the same time, listening to a lot of records from various cultural movements and genres. Rock music is a genre I'm most familiar with and, because of that, it's the focus point of this gig.

I have worked on a few projects as an amateur audio engineer (a few times as a soundman at concerts, a few times involved in recording radio shows), and have recently, in collaboration with another audio engineer, mixed my band's first EP.

I aim for balanced,energetic and loud-enough mixes with unique aesthetics, that satisfy today's audio production standards. If an artist has a specific wish concerning the sound of their piece, I'll do my best to fulfill it. If they don't, I'll suggest a sonic solution. I'm open for communication - it's important that the artists are satisfied.

You can hear my work and contact me here (remove commas of course): https :// www . fiverr . com /poligrafsarikov/mix-and-master-your-rock-music-all-subgenres-included

Last edited:
Back