Industry Opp. - Mazaradi Fox

no hate or anything but u got any proof this is real? i mean i wanna belive u but i dont wanna be sending beats to someone i dont kno

word i wanna submit something, but i just wanna make sure its legit.. mazaradi fox is nice

what could u possibly stand to lose out on by giving up one beat?

its just one beat.
not saying u should trust anyone who says they can help u out
but worse comes to worse one person has an mp3 of ONE of your beats.

but best case scenario you have a track with mazaradi fox
i say ur not risking that much

Last edited:
well because my style is different from mazaradi foxs typical sttyle.. i wouuld have to make a new track.. and thats a waste if a new beat of mine gets stolen

as20gp said:
well because my style is different from mazaradi foxs typical sttyle.. i wouuld have to make a new track.. and thats a waste if a new beat of mine gets stolen

One thing people don't understand is that you have to do **** for FREE and take a chance on gettin somethin stolen...if you don't take chances and do favors for people when your at the bottom, your either: 1. not gonna get anywhere or 2. it will take you a lot longer to get there

not that i have a problem..

but i would rather give my hip hop track to Tom Gist who i kno will hit me back and sh*t, then a hook up through Mazaradi Fox

just a lil personal preference.. i like to know where my tracks are going..

but i'll send somethin.. either way, i aint doin nuttin 2day lol

dont waste my time with this asking dumb ass questions bull****. if u dont believe me, dont do it. that all. stop askin me questions, i kno KEITH MURRAY PERSONALLY, and im bout TO DO A VIDEO WITH MAZARADI FOX & DUMB OUT ARTIST A.T. SO IF I GET ONE MORE DUMB EMAIL IM NOT LOOKIN OUT FOR NONE OF YALL EXCEPT MWEST. I BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR YEARS TRYIN TO GIVE BACK BUT YA"LL SO CALLED PRODUCERS SCARED TO SEND ONE BEAT ?????????? NEXT DUMB ASS EMAIL I GET IM DEADIN BOTH THESE THREADS

On Dec 9, 2007 1:30 PM, Paradigm Music Entertainment <pmeonline@hotmail.com> wrote:

Peace, Fam.

Are you still accepting beats for Mazeradi and Keith Murray... and this for real or is it like some cats do and put a well-known rapper's acapella on a beat and rhyme on it?
If it's for real, holla back.

One.

-J'Fuzion

the funny thing is askin him if its real or not

im not saying hes a liar at all

but if he was a liar, and u asked him if hes lying you
hes gonna lie to you lol. dumb sh**.

Last edited:
GoodMoney said:
Damn son u kinda od'd postin dat dudes email like dat...very unprofessional smh
niggas like him are o'ding sendin me 10 emails fulla bul**** filling up my inbox after i said 1 beat per person. in caps. NIGGAS SENDIN ME 4 , 5 BEATS N ****. NOW GO TO MY MYSPACE AND U WILL GET PROOF. CHECK MY TOP FRIENDS , RKITECH, RECO, GIMME GANG, ECT......
THREAD DEADED............. DONT SEND ME **** NO MORE.

I'm pretty sure dude is legit, why lie about a Mazeradi Fox connect?

If you guys are sceptical, PM me, if I feel your music is up to par I'll hit you back with KMurray's direct email. But I'm gonna be picky(I don't even hit Murray up with my sh*t often, if you ain't given him heat, he don't want it), so you might want to deal with the offer on the table.

What's good, J'Fuzion, I know U?

MURRY EMAIL IS KMURRAYRAP@AOL.COM , I PUT MWEST'S BEAT IN MURRAYS HAND. IM MURRAY ENGINEER I GET **** IN HIS HANDS. BUT YALL DONE ****ED UP. OH N HE DONT B CHECKIN HIS EMAIL........ OR VOICEMAIL....... OR HOUSE PHONE.........

^^^Exactly. He only answers known names. I still wouldn't have put his sh*t out there. I think that's why he's so funny about answering.

This deRaNged producer for Yukmouth and the Regime(Deisel Don, Tech N9ne, Jamal, Smurf/Domination, ect.) I think I do know you, fam.

Hope you guys take that as a lesson learned, sometimes you gotta just leap in this biz. Most you woulda lost was 1 beat.

yea i kno u my dude. i see u fuk wit my nigga st. laz...
murray email address is on his myspace for the public so thats y i put it out there like that. if he like something he'll get at a nigga. i b screening some of the beats for him too thats what i was tryin to look out but fools like to mess **** up. my connect wit mazi aint as tight as murray, but its da same, i can get beats directly in his hand.yo deRaNged ima link wit u on the myspace....

Back