ill mix and master your track for free

What's your credentials? Do you have anything you've done so I can listen to?

Bleh, 16 yr old little girl. No thanks.

Last edited:
Yes she is young and probally has no experience or a real clue about how to master or the tools to do it but hey its free and it seems like she wants to learn. I think charlie morgan is just looking for stuff to play with and experiment with "mastering" (i am going to use this term very lightly)

Please do not take that as a hater statement i think its good you are willing to try to learn and help others but maybe let people know you are not a audio engineer and do not have alot of mastering experience just as a heads up.

Good luck.

thank you, solace, for that commentary - charlie has been here a few years and her skills are improving in all areas - we all need opportunities to learn ad this is one way for her to do so.

Not really sure what that has to do with anything. Who cares if she's 16? Who cares if she's a girl?
She could be an amazing engineer.
I certainly don't assume a 40 year old man is a better mixer than I am.

It's free. Who cares?
Heck, I'm gonna send her something just so I can see what she's all about.
Give her a shot, yeesh. So elitist.

Not really sure what that has to do with anything. Who cares if she's 16? Who cares if she's a girl?
She could be an amazing engineer.
I certainly don't assume a 40 year old man is a better mixer than I am.

It's free. Who cares?
Heck, I'm gonna send her something just so I can see what she's all about.
Give her a shot, yeesh. So elitist.

I would say this is great and you sir are very correct, if you enjoy her services maybe post us up a little before after type deal and leave a review here for others to read to help her out a little.

I would say this is great and you sir are very correct, if you enjoy her services maybe post us up a little before after type deal and leave a review here for others to read to help her out a little.

Sure will! Just sent some stems I got from Mix Club on Reddit. Great recording, hardly any edit errors so she'll have free creative reign with very little restrictions.
I'll post up the before and after with a little review.
If it's good I'm always more than happy to endorse other engineers. It's dog-eat-dog out there, everyone could use a little help sometimes.

What's your credentials? Do you have anything you've done so I can listen to?

Actually I am 17, and to be honest I do no think that age matters. Its about the experience and background, see currently I am at college studying sound engineering and I am also working in a recording studio/ venue doing the studio side of things and also the live sound of things. I understand that you think that I may be no good because of my age but this is why I am doing it for free so that I can continue to improve my engineering skills.
So if anybody is still interested email me at muzikproducer@hotmail.co.uk

Back