I want to share with you guys the SP Anonymous School of Music & his tutorials. FIRE!

SSMJG

I want to share with you guys the SP Anonymous School of Music & his tutorials. FIRE!

You don't need Music Theory to be a great producer Correction You don't need Music Theory to be a producer.Of course, this is ones own decision, however opinion it is not. A great producer has full manipulation of his workspace and possibilities. The difference between one without it and one with it is the difference between buying a $10 loop package to release another rehashed type beat, or creating a unique dynamic composition that makes it's mark on the genre forever:
à la Playboi Carti - YouTube vs. YouTube (Prod. By the teacher of this school)

Clearly you see the difference. Now of course, the first wasn't necessarily trying to be advanced. That's fine, but what happens when that trend of music passes? It's not a timeless sound, it will not last, and neither will that producer. Time moves on, along with the music, and it's gimmicks. Theory is forever, infinite, and will allow you to not be victim to those kind of things. You will be able to adapt to any musical situation with haste.
The issue is, who want's to go to school for Music Theory? I mean, where they work around what you really are looking to learn, string you along for 4 years, and drop you off in LA with a piece of paper and thousands in debt? Personally, I know I said no to that. I figured I would self-teach, it was my passion and that was enough motivation to do so. Upon beginning, I realized I didn't really know what to focus on, what things specifically I needed to learn to fully optimize my production career. Music Theory is a big world, music in general is, and it is easy to get lost in it without somebody who knows the ins and outs. I found that, but boy did I find more.

Enter SP Anonymous and his School of Music.

Man, when I tell you that this teacher not only changed my life, but saved it, I make no exaggeration. As I said, school seemed like a scam to me, and everything out on the internet in regards to musical knowledge is looking to exploit & deceive with "shortcut" knowledge in order to bring in large masses and a check. This man is the complete opposite. His school, the SP Anonymous School of Music has the most insane, treasured knowledge I've ever come upon in my existence in regards to production and Music theory. Once I came into contact with the material, I realized just how lost I was before I found it. I was essentially looking to find any and every way to make good "beats" without becoming a musician. I realized that my prime in this scenario would be rehashed and resigned type beats as an imprisoned internet producer. I had no respect for the art of music, displayed by the way I approached it, and very little skill to make up for it. My musical knowledge has expanded beyond what I could have imagined possible since then, and it's safe to say I'm only considered a beginner within the school! Not only has my musical knowledge intensified, but SP Anonymous has literally taken time out of his life to give me an entire new outlook and perspective on life. All while being a teacher, he has been a psychologist, leader, financial advisor, and now family. Was this expected when I signed up for the school? Absolutely not. However, he absolutely provided me with these things out of genuine care for his students and all who follow him. Believe me when I tell you, this is the only fully genuine place left for guys like us left in this world. Their are many of us who do this daily and it is our life. I am here to try to bless as many possible with the knowledge of it's existence while I can! Aside from the school, SP has tons of free knowledge already on his channel, free tutorials, etc. I really recommend you check it out ASAP.
Here is a couple of his tutorials:

Future/Southside Tutorial
Drake - God's Plan!
6ix9ine - Gummo
Playboi Carti - Magnolia

As you can see this is priceless knowledge. Before you fall victim to the deceitful ones who will tell you theory is not important, watch these videos, apply it yourself, and join the school once you realize this is only the beginning of the knowledge. In all actuality, that isn't even a fraction or sample size of what you receive. There are, Composition, General Theory, Instrumentation, Production, Comprehension classes, and all of them are extremely advanced yet completely understandable and applicable. I really want to extend this opportunity to all who I possibly can, and would love to welcome more brothers and classmates into this wonderful world.

Here is a link to the teachers channel: SP Anonymous Watch a tutorial, leave a comment if you'd be interested in more info on joining the school. While he is extremely knowledgeable, he is an incredible human being, absolutely humbled, and very friendly. Hopefully I've been able to extend this blessing to somebody around!

Back