I need Help with my Producer Name

Quentin34

Hey fellow producers,

My name is Quentin. I've been producing for a year and a half now and now i want to get more serious with it. In the beginning i was told that i needed a name. So a friend and i thought of a few. We came up with "TranZParentBeatZ". This is an okay name, but i don't feel like it represents me like it really should. Recently i have thought about renaming myself to "On Q" (Get it, On Cue...) because the first letter of my name is Q. But i am still not sure... Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I really want to recreate my producer tag, name, and picture so that i could built around that and form a brand...

P.S. if you want to hear some of my beats to get an understanding of my style, my reverbnation is account is at: Reverbnation.com/tranzparentbeatz

P.P.S. Sorry, i cant post a hyperlink because this is my first post. I can only do that after 5. Sorry for the extra work to copy and paste :)

Thank you for your time
Quentin

The "z" in "Beatz" sound juvenile and "On Que" has a classic ring to it as long as you don't add "On The Track," "On Tha Track" or "On Da Track" and everything in a name is important as people remember names that stand out in a good way.

Last edited:
on q sounds much better
tranzparentz makes it sound like you were raised by transexual parents. nothing wrong with it, but it doesnt have anything to do with your music so..yeah. on q.

hey use something you love and cant live without for me its gummybears but my edm Prod. name is gumiibear use something you like just respell it like i did!

I don't know what your last name is and I don't blame you if you don't wannna share it online. But maybe you could put your last name on que. If your last name was smith it would smith on que. And maybe it would be cool to make your name On Que Beats instead of On Q Beats because the first 3 letters of your name are Que. Just some ideas

Back