I kinda need a Producer.

Dr3ch

First of all, I am not a singer, I do however write songs (I know everybody does that nowadays). I kinda aspire to become a songwriter and I record myself singing my lyrics so I can bring a melody into them. My problem: I don't know how to produce a beat, so it's impossible to send in a demo as a songwriter to any label. I have tried serval programms for years but I can't firgure it out. I took many classes but didn't take away anything from them, I am just not good with technology.

My question: Would someone be kind enough and help me out?? I could send my recordings (It's one song I want to get done with first) and a very kind producer could help me out?

That would be amazing.

Thanks in advance. :)

Yo what's up,

I make trap beats and I know how to use FL studio proficiently.
I can help you out if you want. PM me if you're interested.

i can try to help out if you want. check my signature if you want to listen to some of my beats maybe that will help you decide.

I can make a trap beat

I have the software to be able to make a trap beat, but I am a beginner so I don't got everything but I could make some good beats, and my service is free right now, but it is recommended to donate for better music in the future with better equipment and software... Send a recording of your rap or somethinf on your phone, and I'll master it and put it into one of my new beats

I can write to you what ever you want with music! You can check out some stuff on reverbnation.com/destruccmuzic I have a production lab so im sure i can help you get to where your project is done!

Last edited:
Back