I into making Music Visualizers!

SoundVisible

Hey there! I'm new here. Am I in the right place to share my music visualizers with you?

​I discovered that it is necessary to make 5 posts before I could do that. I hope I'll manage that )

Finnaly I can share myworks. Here we go!
The video is done in After Effects. No plugins have been used, except Optical Flares plugin. Be sure to switch on full HD.

Last edited:
5 posts is to eliminate spammers and spam-bots

moved you to software which is the appropriate place to discuss this

Thanks! I thought it's about music videos, not software. I make carefully handcrafted music visualizations, but not generated by plugins.
But you're the boss )

This template is available for free download (check the link in the video description). It's compatible with Adobe After Effects CS4 or above. No plugins required. You can easily add your music track, artist name, track name, cover art and set a custom background image or video. This template includes 7 color presets or you can setup a custom color scheme in a few clicks.

Last edited:

This music visualizer is pretty dark and gloomy. It's done with After Effects. No plugins have been used, except Optical Flares plugin.

Last edited:
Thanks! I thought it's about music videos, not software. I make carefully handcrafted music visualizations, but not generated by plugins.
But you're the boss )

sorry your original post did not say that you created custom visualisations but visualisers a bog difference,

a visualiser is a piece of sw/plug-in that takes audio and creates an image from it

a visualisation is a specific video of that process

will actually move this to collaborations and opportunities as that is more in line with what you suggest you are offering

sorry your original post did not say that you created custom visualisations but visualisers a bog difference,

a visualiser is a piece of sw/plug-in that takes audio and creates an image from it

a visualisation is a specific video of that process

will actually move this to collaborations and opportunities as that is more in line with what you suggest you are offering

Saying visualizers I meant Adobe After Effects projects for making visualizations. They also may be called visualizers. Sorry for the mess )

If it is not to much, please, rename this thread to "I'm into making music visualization videos" to prevent the mess in future. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey, let me share two more audio visuals for those who didn't check them out on my channel

Who doesn't like flickering particles? ) This video was done in After Effects using Trapcode Particular and Optical Flares plugins.

This one is inspired by futuristic sci-fi interfaces. After Effects, no plug-ins have been used.

I'm alive! ) And keep making music visualizers.
Check out the Audio React Tunnel Music Visualizer.

After Effects Template: "Audio React Tunnel 04 - Circle Spiral"
Color Preset: "Neon"

Last edited:
One more video made with Audio React Tunnel Music Visualizer.

After Effects Template: "Audio React Tunnel 03 - Square"
Color Preset: "Matrix"

Last edited:
This visualizer is done in After Effects CS6. No plugins have been used.

After Effects Template: Halo Music Visualizer v1.0
Color Change Animation is On

Back