I am offering one free mix to 20 users from Future Producers!

lomix

Hi all!

I'm a freelance mixing engineer looking to break into the industry after gaining a degree in music production. I work primarily with electronic, hip-hop, rock, IDM and i'm currently building a portfolio to show to future clients.

I'm offering a free mix to 20 users from this site, as long as I could use the finished result as part of my portfolio. I will treat each project as if it is fully paid and ask for around two days to complete each mix, though in some cases it might take me less than a day. I have no problem going over two days for revisions and will work as efficiently as I can.

Depending on how many people take me up on this, it may take a little longer than expected to get to your song (so I ask for a little patience if a lot of people take me up on this offer straight away)

I promise an equal amount of dedication and professionalism towards each project.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to the prospect of working with some of you,

lomix

P.S. I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section! Cheers

Yo!! This guy is the truth when it comes to mixing... If you want your stuff sounding professional you should definitely hit up loxmix! Brought my music to life!

Hey all, i'm away for a week. I will get started on the projects i've received when I get back on Monday.

Thanks for the compliments 13b and Kubbie! You're both very fun to work with.

Hi all!

I'm a freelance mixing engineer looking to break into the industry after gaining a degree in music production. I work primarily with electronic, hip-hop, rock, IDM and i'm currently building a portfolio to show to future clients.

I'm offering a free mix to 20 users from this site, as long as I could use the finished result as part of my portfolio. I will treat each project as if it is fully paid and ask for around two days to complete each mix, though in some cases it might take me less than a day. I have no problem going over two days for revisions and will work as efficiently as I can.

Depending on how many people take me up on this, it may take a little longer than expected to get to your song (so I ask for a little patience if a lot of people take me up on this offer straight away)

I promise an equal amount of dedication and professionalism towards each project.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to the prospect of working with some of you,

lomix

P.S. I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section! Cheers

Truly a great way to promote yourself and get your name out there man, good luck!

Back