How do I say this..

Kid Karma

Hey y'all, My name's Marcus and I've been making beats for quite some time now. I'm kind of in a block with my environment and the people around me. I need someone who has the same mindset as me and can give off some good creative vibes. I want to work with someone who can give a little motivation in this. If you're interested in working just reply here or PM me directly.

I appreciate your time.

What is your environment and who are the people you are around as in what kind of people are they personality/lifestyle wise?

What is your environment and who are the people you are around as in what kind of people are they personality/lifestyle wise?

I live in a city that's coming up in the music game but at the same time people here are greedy and self-centered. My people on the other hand, they're chill and all but don't have the same mindset as me with using creativity to make that money we all want. So really they're just lazy af. I want someone that is down to put in that work to make that money. So we can live the lives we've always wanted sort of thing. I just need another producer to work with me in the long run and stick with me. Unlike most people I work with that flake out.

Back