Hello fellow producers! (Looking for fresh artists to promote)

rebelarmy

Hey,

So I'm new to this forum, me and my buddy started a youtube channel it's not big or smth, but generally, we're looking for fresh talents, our niche is techno and electronica like future garage, chill, beautiful tracks and etc. You can look us up on YouTube as "Rebel Ground Music" , so if you got any stuff that suits our channel hit us up, would be glad to hear your stuff and support it! The idea of this is to meet new producers and build a friendship and expand our connections, if a lot of small producers start to think as a group we could make a big difference and support each other and reach bigger audiences, I think this would make a good impact both on the producer and the channel aswell. Now we're just doing this and just try to promote the channel after when we get bigger we want to make a private FB group that we could share exclusive material with loyal people and have a little chat about music and so on, but this is later.

We are producers (aka Rebel Army) and you can check us up on soundcloud.
We also have a soundcloud for our music blog with 800 Followers still, you can write any questions to our email.

You can find the demo submission email on Soundcloud and YouTube.

all the best,
Rokas (Rebel Army)

Back