Graphic Designer looking for passion projects

HalkCovers

Hey Future Producers! I'm HalkCovers, Freelance graphic designer.

I'm looking for passion projects to expand my portfolio with. Work is on the house, I want to help artists capture the same emotion they put into their music into other parts of the project as well. Everyone's got the beat they finished and thought to themselves in some way or another "Wow, I really leveled up off of this one." Maybe you spent a lot of time on it. Maybe it was a tough time in your life, and there's a deep meaning behind it. All of these I consider passion projects. This work always turn out better, and I want your help! You'll get a sweet cover for your song/ep/album, that I hope you'll like as much as the music you made.

Let's work together future producers! PM if you want to see my current portfolio!

Hey man, I've made 2 tracks so far, and I'm planning on making my third soon, I'd love a cover to be made for it! It's really cool of you to be willing to do this stuff for free. I'll leave my soundcloud link so if you'd like you can see the style of my music.

Lil Wire

Email: lilwire@yahoo.com

Soundcloud: bit.ly/lilwire

Last edited:
Fair play mate. I spent ages tryig to get into graphic design, and it's tough! Too many people jump straight in and start complining because they aren't automatically making money, probono is a healthy approach. I picked up a copy of GIMP the other day and realised I have completely lost it in the graphics department... All help appreciated. I'd love to work with you.

Back