Funk-inspired EP Needs Rappers

I

IanMathews

So I got a 5-song EP of beats I'd like to release with some verse on it. I'm looking for rappers with substance and some funk in their arsenal.

I won't go into the details here, but I'd like to work both ways with you to get the max vibe out of this thing.

Not charging anyone for anything, and I'm not paying anyone for anything. We'll talk about promo and distribution later.

Preferably like to get one MC or one group on the whole thing, but if it turns out we do different MCs on each track, so be it. I'll have to see about the response. FP is the first and only place I've posted this, so far.

Serious inquiries only. I'm not trying to drag this out, so I'll be looking for a little commitment to finishing it, if you agree to jump on. And please have some prior work online somewhere so I can hear what you can do. I'll just be honest - if you prefer trap, you won't dig this. I'm going out on a limb, and I'm looking for someone who wants to try.

The set is private on SoundCloud, so PM me your name on there, or email addy, and I'll send you a link to listen.

Thanks all. Lookin forward to this one...

-IPM

Back