Free Production for ARTIST , got TALENT ? LETS WORK !!

tonipeace

Wat's up , im a producer/artist out of miami , fl . I like to do collabo work with the people make good music .
always trying to get better at my production just like on the mic , so i'm offering free production for some Real talented artist who can deliver on the mic .
Let me hear what you sound like , and If I dig your style and think I can match my beat making with it , I will do the song for you free of charge, we can also do some collaborations among artist . You at least need a place to record some clean vocals on a decent mic, get it back to me no fx, i can do the whole mix , vocals and beat so no fx , plain clean audio vocal waves , no peak and beautiful music is all I would need from you.
Its good practice for me to get better , plus i know its as struggle for good talent with no budget to pay someone to take their time and really try to do the best with it.
Please if you are just starting out , or think you might want to do it ,please this is not really for you at the time.
I'm looking for someone who is confident , sounds talented , is dedicated, is worth the work I will put in and really truly believes they can accomplish big things .
Singer , Rapper , All genres , no boundaries, english , spanish- other languages
{maybe if you sound nice and have a fanbase you can get to :cool:}

If you are interested
contact me Home
pazthepro@gmail.com

Send me link to your work so I can hear what you can do , I will reply and we can get started.
I also like to work quick and effective , like I said I will do this for no charge so i can better my skills and see if there is some good talent out there , so please be an artist with no bullshit , that can get on the mic handle their bizness efficiently and get it back and forth with me so it can can become finished product an get out there for the world to hear .

Last edited:
Back