Free mixing and mastering of your track

5 Seconds Media

Hello Futureproducers!

I'm offering free mixing and mastering of your track, in exchange I'd like to use your track on my website as an example of my work.
I'm sure I can improve sound of your track a bit at least :) Just send me up to 30 tracks/stems in 16/24 bit wav format and I'll mix and master it as soon as possible.

Cheers!
Michal
info [at] 5secondsmedia.com

Hey! Not yet, still working on it. Feel free to send me your track for mixing and mastering, nothing to loose for you (mixing and mastering 100% free) and you will help me gather experience and work examples.

I like to mix and master by myself. Are you open for feedback review on one of my songs?

But I guess it defeats your purpose because you won't have anything to post on your website. Can I do you a favor in another way?

I like to mix and master by myself. Are you open for feedback review on one of my songs?

But I guess it defeats your purpose because you won't have anything to post on your website. Can I do you a favor in another way?

No problem, please send me a link to your track to info [at] 5secondsmedia.com

Tracks for Mix/Master

Hi Michal,

As a song-writer of some 25+ years, I have good number of recorded songs that I would love to hear you Mix and Master.
If you are still offering a free service, can I send you a couple of self-mixed tracks to see if its the kind of material you like to work on.

I like what did to the sample tracks on Soundcloud, but I just want to make sure you are happy to work with a slightly different genre.

Cheers for now.
Steve

Hello Futureproducers!

I'm offering free mixing and mastering of your track, in exchange I'd like to use your track on my website as an example of my work.
I'm sure I can improve sound of your track a bit at least :) Just send me up to 30 tracks/stems in 16/24 bit wav format and I'll mix and master it as soon as possible.

Cheers!
Michal

Hey,

I'm still offering free service, feel free to send your tracks!

Cheers,
Michal

Hi Michal,

As a song-writer of some 25+ years, I have good number of recorded songs that I would love to hear you Mix and Master.
If you are still offering a free service, can I send you a couple of self-mixed tracks to see if its the kind of material you like to work on.

I like what did to the sample tracks on Soundcloud, but I just want to make sure you are happy to work with a slightly different genre.

Cheers for now.
Steve

Hi Michal, wow- these sound really crisp and punchy. Forgive me if it's not your thing but do you have any examples with acoustic instruments, like guitar or real drums?
I am still getting some of my tracks together to send you, so what's the best way to get them to you?

Hi Michal, wow- these sound really crisp and punchy. Forgive me if it's not your thing but do you have any examples with acoustic instruments, like guitar or real drums?
I am still getting some of my tracks together to send you, so what's the best way to get them to you?

Hey, no examples of acoustic instruments yet, just send your music and give my service a try, nothing to loose here. Cheers!

Back