Free mixing and mastering

Mixing masters

Hi guys and gals, the title says it all really. I am a professional audio engineer currently working at a studio in the UK but im looking to set up my own online mixing and mastering service to earn some extra cash. I understand that reputation is everything so I'm offering free mix and mastering to around 10 people in this forum. It would be great to get some honest feedback so as I can build my rep up. The quality of sound achievable is the same as the other services online but I won't be charging nearly as much ��

So just respond to this thread or send me a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP

Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys and gals, the title says it all really. I am a professional audio engineer currently working at a studio in the UK but im looking to set up my own online mixing and mastering service to earn some extra cash. I understand that reputation is everything so I'm offering free mix and mastering to around 10 people in this forum. It would be great to get some honest feedback so as I can build my rep up. The quality of sound achievable is the same as the other services online but I won't be charging nearly as much ��

So just respond to this thread or send me a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP

Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Hey man
I'm interested in your services if your still offering..

Hi

yes I am. I have currently got 2 more people so 7 spaces left on the list for a free service.

send me a pm and we can talk more.

Thanks

Back