Female vocalist wanted !

M

M_B

as above female vocalist wanted to hopefully work with me and her vocals on some tracks(if they like what I do)

cheers

genre?

compensation/remuneration/points?

details are the devil but the first question is about making sure that you find someone who wants to be involved with that genre. the second question is a business one and you need to know what you are going to offer if any of the collabs start to blow up: nothing kills a partnership faster than not having the business details sorted in advance.

I have three daughters who might be interested once the above questions are answered

genre?

compensation/remuneration/points?

details are the devil but the first question is about making sure that you find someone who wants to be involved with that genre. the second question is a business one and you need to know what you are going to offer if any of the collabs start to blow up: nothing kills a partnership faster than not having the business details sorted in advance.

I have three daughters who might be interested once the above questions are answered

Again thanks for the useful response ! the genre for the track I have in mind would be progressive trance, but Id like to get a really good chill out vibe for some deep house.

as for the business side of things. if things were to ever explode with popularity I think a 50/50 split would be fair. I say 50/50 because I truly believe good vocals make the track.

Back