Conglomerate formation

Elfresh

I've been making beats since 2007 on Fruity Loops 7, ever since i heard thats how soulja boy made his beats on Rap City. Eventually got a MacPro with Logic on it. Now i'm still on a Mac with a Mix Of a FL Studio, Logic Pro and a Yamaha P-105.
Almost 10 years and I'm still at a regular Job
Majority of people seem to be looking for artists, i'd rather have a mixture... Artist, songwriters, audio engineers, beat makers (or producers[Various Genres]) and even hype men.

808 Mafia & Beat Pluggz are the two successful i can think of. Of Course there's plenty more. Basically after almost 10 years of failure, it seems in order to get it sucessfully done you NEED a Team. Beyonce doesn't 100% majority of her lyrics, some artist do some don't. She doesnt always 100% dress her self she has team

Overall i'm looking form a team willing to work. I Don't exactly have millions to spend, but i have some type of money to spend does that mean i'm about to pay $2,000 for a rapper to use my beat HELL NO.... thats ass backwards, but at the same time i'm not going to say $5,000 for beat

Anyway long story i'm looking to form a fair Conglomerate
anyone interested i'm open to ideas PM

Back