Collaborations

Glitch1044

Producer
Wondering if anyone here has any interest in collaborations? I think the whole time I've been here I've seen it been posted maybe once. :S
I've noticed artists who collaborate tend to create better, more detailed music than most single artists. :)

Last edited:
For sure... that was the whole reason behind me joining here! Apart from blatantly promoting myself of course ;)
It would be fun to have a lot more collaborations going on in general here. I put out a call for a vocalist (of some sort) a while back and haven't gotten a response either.
Music to me is about community. My first experiences with making music were always in bands and I kinda miss that.

But to be honest, I'm quite limited in what I can do at the moment. I almost completely overhauled my kit in the past few months. Plus there's a lot going on in my personal life.
I'm already getting some really cool sounds out of the new stuff, but it's all over the place. Everything I touch is all new to me so takes my tune in whatever direction the Reaktor ensemble I'm messing wants to go, haha.
So actually making a track together from scratch right now would be hard, my contributions would be really unpredictable.. it'll go one way one day, and the opposite the next. I'd find that annoying to work with ;)
I could do things like make a remix, add sounds to what you made, something like that. It also would really depend on what you work with over there too. Like I don't have Logic, Ableton or a lot of plugins right now, and I can't be messing with illegal software as I'm starting my business. I need to be able to show receipts and stuff ;). And I'm not looking to add more to my list of 'new shit to figure out' ;)

In the longer run there's a lot more I can do.

I could do things like make a remix, add sounds to what you made, something like that. It also would really depend on what you work with over there too.
Exactly what I'm looking for! :D Assuming you'd be interested in giving one of my weird electro/trap/wtf style tunes a go? I'm good at melodies, but I feel my music is lacking detail at the moment.
I'm only using FL Studio at the time. Tried Abelton, couldn't stand working on a Mac. But then, my Mac is about as old as the hills.
I could send you the project files in whatever format would suit you?
If you'd be interested, hit me back at my email, I'll pm it to ya.

Last edited:
Exactly what I'm looking for! :D Assuming you'd be interested in giving one of my weird electro/trap/wtf style tunes a go? I'm good at melodies, but I feel my music is lacking detail at the moment.
I'm only using FL Studio at the time. Tried Abelton, couldn't stand working on a Mac. But then, my Mac is about as old as the hills.
I could send you the project files in whatever format would suit you?
If you'd be interested, hit me back at my email, I'll pm it to ya.
are you into dark melodic synths ? That Fucked Up Dream I Keep Having -Feat- Phraktol by DeadGingerbread | Dead Gingerbread | Free Listening on SoundCloud here these are examples, not finished just listen to what i mean WeighedDown by DeadGingerbread | Dead Gingerbread | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back