Can someone remaster music in exact results?

Thor1

Hey. I'm new here. I looking for someone to help me with something. I'm a producer myself, but I can't remaster music. It's because I'm not experienced and I don't have much plugins. And I can't synthesize sounds, and I don't know what plugins to look for.
So who's agree to help me with this project to remaster music in exact results, I mean, the result must be heared exactly like the original. I want to clarify: It is NOT a spam! I mean every word I said. I even agree to pay if I need. So please don't block me. I promise it willn't the only post that I will post here.

Hey Thor, welcome.

I'm not a mastering engineer, I don't have the gear either, so I probably can't do it for you. I know a thing or two though, so I might be able to at least point you in the right directions.
With remastering, are you talking about a musical remaster (making it sound the same, but louder, brighter... better and more up to date.. or the opposite: creating a more vintage analog sound)
or do you mean more of an audio restoration process (cleaning up hiss, crackle, faults, compensating for poor recording quality etc.) There are different plug-ins and suites for each of those.

Hey Thor, welcome.

I'm not a mastering engineer, I don't have the gear either, so I probably can't do it for you. I know a thing or two though, so I might be able to at least point you in the right directions.
With remastering, are you talking about a musical remaster (making it sound the same, but louder, brighter... better and more up to date.. or the opposite: creating a more vintage analog sound)
or do you mean more of an audio restoration process (cleaning up hiss, crackle, faults, compensating for poor recording quality etc.) There are different plug-ins and suites for each of those.

Hey. I mean for a music restoration. Yes ;)

Back