Building a Team of Producers and Beatmakers

Dee9Beats

Hey guys,
So recently I joined this site because I thought it would be useful for my career going forward. I've been a few of these "Team" threads and I have even responded to a few asking to join. But for some reason it always seems like they fall through or the person that posted the thread just never responds again. So, I am posting this to try and see if any producers would be interested in starting a small team so that we can all work together and make some amazing music. I mostly work with Hip Hop and RnB beats (I also work at a studio as a producer and sound engineer and work with numerous Hip Hop and RnB artists) so if anyone that also does focuses on those types of beats or makes literally any other sort of beat is interested in joining a team let me know and I will set it up. I have artists we can send them too, I'm hoping if other people join they will also have artists but that doesn't really matter we can find new artists together not a big deal. So yeah if you're at all interested reply to his thread and i'll try to message you about the team as soon as possible. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Hey, I 've always wanted to network and work with more people. I am down for your cause. Check me out and let me know if you're interested.

hipstrumentals.net/profile/jd011089

im new in music production + im from Russia but i wanna know shit about production so if u guys can pick me up, it will be great

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would be interested in joining the team. I'm an aspiring producing trying to craft my sound like labels and artist like Soulection, Kaytranada, and Toro y Moi

Sounds interesting,Here is a link to my website.

originowmusic.com

Do you have a link to where I can hear some things you have done?

I've been making beats for over 2 years now, hip hop and house, but I've never really tried building links to other artists. You can involve me if you like

Back