Building a Team of Producers & Beatmakers.

CHAMPION SONICS

If you're interested, Leave a comment either below or in my inbox, and I will send you a short "interview" form to fill out ASAP. I believe this will be a great opportunity for producers like me and others that are interested in building their brand and increasing their revenue/sales with others alike.

Accepting skill levels of all sorts. Don't need to be an expert necessarily, but must have potential and/or good work ethic.

I'm not the "boss" or the "head" - I intend for us to operate as a TEAM of producers that work together to build our brands up and deliver quality products, while being our own boss/entrepreneur in the process.

Looking to get started immediately..

Hello,

I'm interested in the idea. I myself have been trying to build a team of producers so I am definitely down to do it.

If you're interested, Leave a comment either below or in my inbox, and I will send you a short "interview" form to fill out ASAP. I believe this will be a great opportunity for producers like me and others that are interested in building their brand and increasing their revenue/sales with others alike.

Accepting skill levels of all sorts. Don't need to be an expert necessarily, but must have potential and/or good work ethic.

I'm not the "boss" or the "head" - I intend for us to operate as a TEAM of producers that work together to build our brands up and deliver quality products, while being our own boss/entrepreneur in the process.

Can i get in this? Im looking to grow and meet new people to grow with.

C

ya, a team is really helpful to have! I think it'll be good to work together and help build each other as well as ourselves. Sounds like a good idea.

Hey man, we're a music collective in germany, your idea seems really interesting. We started uploading Beats recently, you can check "Sample Two" on youtube to get an idea of our productions. Hopefully we can join your project and make it international :)

Back