Beta testers for beat battling site required...

bobchops

Hello there,

I am developing music software for producers or musicians to compete on. I am at the moment in beta testing stage. I am weeding out bugs and adding to the user experience. Any one who wants to sign up and help would be greatly appreciated!

SongConquest - Music Talent Contest

Dayums 4 days ago already since I made this thread...

Well I added mobile compatibility now. Its a work in progress that will adapt to user requirements.

At the moment its just me. It took me a long time to make tho! But its very solid base. Bear with me, or dare I say pig with me and i will explain how it works....

You register your contestant and you will receive 50 points. Your overall chart position is established by how many points you have in total not on wins or losses.
However, you need to spend your points to upload your songs or start a contest. When you upload a song you can add a wager. If you win a contest you will win 10 points + double your wager.

You can also earn points by voting on peoples contests. You earn 1 point per contest. And you can also add a wager to your vote. So if the contestant you voted for song wins you will win double what you wagered.

There you go that is it so far. And it has messaging as well.

I have to see how it goes over time tho, before adding more features, because of the huge amounts of time it takes to develop. I am really pleased that at the moment tho, this is a fun app to use.

There is a known/not-so-known site where beat battles are part of it, so while your idea sounds promising in theory, musicians/artists need no more competitions in the current music era.

There is a known/not-so-known site where beat battles are part of it, so while your idea sounds promising in theory, musicians/artists need no more competitions in the current music era.

Thats like saying someone once wrote a book so now theres no point anyone else writing any new books because 1 book has already been made before.

People have different tastes and different ways they like to do things.

SongConquest is unique because it is not just focused on electronic musicians but also bands and solo artists as well. Also it has a special formulated system to tackle friendship votes. This ain't some flash in the dark!

Also I would jump at the chance to join any serious new music site, as that way you can be on it before the top sellers arrive and clog everything up with their endless promotion.

I really feel like I wanted to move SongConquest away from that, hence I got rid of the E-commerce features for the time being at least. This is more about being a practice tool.

You join SongConquest and use it, and I promise you it will make you a better musician.

And soon I will also be running a competition where contestants can win some $$$ just from contesting their music!

And trust me musicians artists need constant competition, unless your aim is just to be as good as everyone else, in which case you probably won't like SongConquest, If you want to become greater then everyone else SongConquest will help you do that. And also have a lot of fun in the process.

Last edited:
Good to see you still going with this bob, I remember you posting about it on rocbattle years ago.

Looks like you're making good progress!

Oh great! I added myflashstore integration.

I was going to make my own ecommerce system, but why reinvent the wheel twice? myflashstore is fantastic for selling beats with. It means i can spend more time on developing awesome battling software instead of doing whats been done again.

Also I got my friend TurBo Beats on the website now, so the big guns have arrived!

SongConquest - Music Talent Contest

Thats like saying someone once wrote a book so now theres no point anyone else writing any new books because 1 book has already been made before.

People have different tastes and different ways they like to do things.

SongConquest is unique because it is not just focused on electronic musicians but also bands and solo artists as well. Also it has a special formulated system to tackle friendship votes. This ain't some flash in the dark!

Also I would jump at the chance to join any serious new music site, as that way you can be on it before the top sellers arrive and clog everything up with their endless promotion.

I really feel like I wanted to move SongConquest away from that, hence I got rid of the E-commerce features for the time being at least. This is more about being a practice tool.

You join SongConquest and use it, and I promise you it will make you a better musician.

And soon I will also be running a competition where contestants can win some $$$ just from contesting their music!

And trust me musicians artists need constant competition, unless your aim is just to be as good as everyone else, in which case you probably won't like SongConquest, If you want to become greater then everyone else SongConquest will help you do that. And also have a lot of fun in the process.

I think your website and concep tis a very neat idea.. .I was looking for something like this..Im in the process of starting a kind of beatmakersl eague,wherea artists and eatmakers/producers can tap into and connect with new talent.. This is to go with a private initiative for youth with social issues, wanting to learn how to make music.. and network...

I would be interested in a cooperation between our sites..

If youre interested, pls let me know..

Best regards.. APX

Back