Beat Maker Needed

kingimmac

I make music, and I'm in need of a beat maker. I can mix the beats myself. So, If anyone can make AMAZING beats, please feel free to send your beats to me. I stay away from Trap beats. I want Industry, Commercial type beats. On the lines of Drake, PartyNextDoor, Post Malone, Tory Lanez. I'm really trying to get a great vibe going. So please send your beats.

Hey man, I produce J. Cole, Drake, The Weeknd style beats all with a smooth/relaxed R&B sound.

My library can be found ----> here

and I'm really flexible with pricing, please feel free to drop me an email (RoyalMovementRecordsUK@Gmail.com)

hey fam i have a pretty unique/odd sound, would be very interested in collabing,
my Soundcloud is soundcloud/garystump, if you like any beats feel free to dl them or if you want exclusive just let me know.

-Gary Stump

Hey man, if you are still looking for a producer/beatmaker, check out my site in my signature and if you like my beats, just send me an email to the email also in my signature

I'm a DC/Norfolk based producer looking forward to recording an EP mixtape with an underground rapper. My soundcloud is dcrawxx with all my past beats, if you are interested in working with me, send me a private message.

Back