Artists interested in creating a mastermind group Please read!

Mr. Fem-Bot

This is kind of a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a go. I've been making music for a relatively short period of time (3 years) and I noticed one of the most difficult hurdles I have been facing is finding a mentor and or peers that are close to my skill level (or better) that can give thorough opinions of my work. So I was thinking about creating a small network of artists with the sole purpose of elevating each other. I am currently taking courses in production and sound engineering so my range of knowledge will expand over time. An example of how this could work is by having a weekly or bi-weekly check in of your new projects. In return, the group will provide thorough opinions of why it works or does not work. In addition, the group can also provide resources (i.e. tutorial videos, readings, equipment used, or new insights they've learned about production). Send me a message or provide your email if you're interested. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
this is a good idea. where do we share our music to give and receive feedback? haha should we make a soundcloud group? xD

Back