Any rapper, singer, or producer want to collab?

shabazz_talib

Hey everyone if anyone would wanna collab drop a reply or send me a message on here. I just put out this project on bandcamp called "Unorthodox Rap" and it's free and i tried to not sound like the average rapper with this so I hope you guys give it a chance and download or want to collab.
Here's the link:
shabazztalib.bandcamp.com

Dude, your flow is dope af and your lyrics are great. I like the humor. It caught me off guard. I think you shld have opened up with something original though; the Cash Money tag is really distracting. But I would love to work with you, either it be producing for you or getting a feature from you. Here's my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/eddie-edwaffleThe most recent tracks are closer to what I'm working on now. Check out the beat Wes1 and tell me if that's something you would want to spit on.

Last edited:
DUDEEEEEE, you mind if I remix one of your tracks? love the flow you got and mixing two different genres would be dope. LMK my dude

you sound like you copied wayne in the first rhyme so i really wasn't feeling that but i moved on from that.
But i think you are fire in i want it back tho. i **** with that shit.

if you wanna try and put a track together I'd be down to feature with you
im on soundcloud knxwn xddiction by james

For sure

Yeah, im for sure down to colab. If you hit me up Ill show you a couple of songs ive produced and we'll get started same day if you want to

Hey man I'm from south africa,hit me up for collaboration on beats and so on also linked with some rappers maybe you'll can feature each other

Probably not going to have any chance with this. I'm only amateur producer/rapper so no point me even commenting.

But same time would appreciate some feedback from people.

Youtube and soundcloud - AshDanOfficial

would love if people can leave some nice feedback and check it out. I'm only an amateur but will be very much appreciated :)

Back