Always On My Mind

Basically I'm going to remix the song "Always There to Remind Me" by Naked Eyes and a friend of mine is going to start shooting some footage for the music video. He feels that we would need help in editing the video/audio so that's one reason I'm posting this.
Its suppose to be comedic because the video includes men walking through city streets and observing structures that resemble certain parts of the female body.
So they are reminded of their lost love as they observe, for example, a building with two conical roofs that resembles a pair of breasts. The structures can really be anything (buildings, streets, signs, pretty much anything).

Would anyone be interested in helping me put together a good remix of this 80's synth-pop classic? Also, if someone here has experience editing videos that would be most welcome. I think this project has the potential to turn some heads and I feel that including a music video will give the music an edge when being compared to other tracks. Thanks in advance!

Back