8 Producers Needed For Remix

JoeGrasso

Hi all,

I manage an artist, Devin Lake, an NYC native picking up a bit of steam on his latest video, "The Fresh Prince Of Nowhere".

He just dropped as track, "Been Like This" which he completed in a one-hour studio session as a challenge.

(I will provide links to both if interested, I am under 5 posts and cannot share links yet)

HERE'S THE IDEA:

We are going to remix "Been Like This" with 8 producers. The song is broken down into 8 16-bar sections. We are looking to compile a remix with 8 different producers each taking a 16 bar section. Each 16 bar section will be turned into a 30 second instagram promo clip featuring the producer info and promoted by Devin and his team. Producers will be provided a promo clip as well. Track release details pending. We are hoping to use this in an effort to
A) build a strong production team around Devin, and hopefully discover some mutually beneficial relationships with producers
and
B) use the remix as a launching pad for Devin's new EP (looking to strike up some relationships with you all for when Devin is buying beats for the project. There is no purchasing budget for this remix, only a promo budget). Full credit and promo links for all producers.

IMPORTANT DETAILS:
1. Key and tempo will be assigned
2. I will need a WAV file of the finished 16 bar beat with no limiter
3. Stems for the 16 bars are preferred if possible
4. No clip will be used without producer approval upon completion
5. All 16 bar loops are beatmapped to drag directly to 0:00 of a session, although you are welcome to make an intro/outro to the clip if helpful for you
6. The 16 bar loop I send you is not set in stone as your designated clip. We may swap you into a different clip if it works with the song.
7. If more than 8 producers submit, we will select the 8 most fitting to the project. I cannot guarantee you a space.

Please let me know if there are any questions, happy to explain in more detail. Feel free to comment or PM if interested!

Thanks,

Joe

Back