What FP Gear would you want to get?

Well I didnt know this was started already :D ... It is not started yet but you can already start having fun and ill let you know when i organize it better.

The problem is that not any graphic will print well on shirts - I found that out when I had a lot of details on a design - it worked *okay* but didnt look good from a distance.. and that's not good

Make sure you remember that... Zoom out a LOT and see if still looks readable or clean enough to be on a shirt - thats a good test

As far as size and format, this isn;t the web so this is the specs:

. Units to use: INCHES
. Size: 10 INCHES x 10 INCHES (square)
. DPI: 300 (VERY important)
. FORMAT: TIFF (LZW compression OK)

*again* this contest isn't officially started yet, I am still fightingt his cold (now its my throat that hurts) and I haven't thought of allt he logistics (judging, etc).

Take care

infradead said:
so this means i'm not getting my FP axe handle? :(

I got my baseball bat :D

CarnageFPSmiley2-left.gif

Mano, please let us know when we can start and - more important - when this "competition" ends (deadline)...

Zer0PointEnergY said:
who made those SnM freak Carnage smileys anyway?

Yeah, someone made the original one (blue hair, pink glasses) cant remember who (sorry). I gave it a baseball bat and serious look, and then alex23 gave it another hand, transparent backgound, and mirrored it. Team work :cheers:

I think I posted this before, but I'd like to see smaller stickers. Little circle ones rather than the really big bumper-type ones. I could put it on my guitar alot easier than the bulk ones. I posted this around Christmas time and I believe mano did respond, but I'm not too sure if he ever looked into it.....

-Geoff

Back