warrior vs soldier member vs way to much free time

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, you guys are so fast with posting. :bigeyes:
Not a chance to keep up such speed. :cry:
But I go with j-traxx and aim for 500 before Christmas. :victory:

How does someone post that much in one day?

Oh yeah, whats up.. aint been on in a while:D

ok time to post some stuff up here again, awww so damn busy nowadays i've hardly got the time to check in here, even less to actually manage to get a post up :rolleyes:

should be a lot better within a couple of weeks, when my master's thesis is all done

i hate work. they put redundant firewalls up on the server and each of the workstations and now it takes me 20 minutes to post something because the page never completely loads up. i'm so upset now that i'm going to serve my monitor at work and nice warm brick!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pour yourself a nice cup of coffee and 'space out for about an hour' ;)

sounds like the movie office space i think it is called, only not with the copy machine but the firewall

yup thats the one, one of my fav movies for sure.. atleast in the satire/comics genre. i've been working at similar places (it-departments, programming jobs etc) so I can definetly relate to the whole nagging-boss and annoying co-workers kinda deal :rolleyes:

jubilation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it works fast again!!!!!!!! i am so happy. we really have a sucky it dept. they are off site and they are treated like royalty when they show up 50 minutes late!!! grrrrrrr. i brought the brick to work for no reason......hmmm..then there's that blasted copying machine again with the 2ton toner cartridge that always bathes my white shirt with that black powder agggghhhhh!!! where's that brick!!

I'm ashamed of my post count. :(

I registered in the same month as cameleon, and look at the difference between our post counts! There are newbies with more posts than me!

yall got me feelin left out. :( :sniff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back