Urban/Non Urban FP T-Shirt Design Contest

Hey Mano/Chameleon - just a question: can I maybe make an FP t-shirt for the synth lovers ? :confused:

THM said:
Hey Mano/Chameleon - just a question: can I maybe make an FP t-shirt for the synth lovers ? :confused:

Go for it man!!! I dont know if mano checks this thread but by all means go for it!!!!

Aight.

I'm'a hafta get in on this now. It's gonna take me a while 'cause I'm new on PS7, I'm a Picture Publisher junkie from back in the Windows 95 days. But in a week or so I'm'a throw up my first design.

I'm likin that new one by Chameleon.
I would probably buy one if that were chosen for a/the design.

I like that "unleash your potential" in small on the back.
That's powerful.

I'm liking both so far, i like the first one a lil better because its bigger but the second one is tight cuz it has all the writing in the front (synthesizer, EQ, Crash, Cymbal, etc.) then at the end the CREATE. the back is tight too but i think it would be tight if u would be able to see the "unleash your potential" line a little better. Nice Work, i've never been good at the computer art.

Chameleon said:
Thanks ZPE!! What did you make for it? I've been curious since it started. Glad to see you're on FP.

I did a logo, not a design like yours. I have no idea where it is though, its in the archives somewhere.

When I get sometime, I do up a design, and post on this thread.

Scorpious said:
Aight.

I'm'a hafta get in on this now. It's gonna take me a while 'cause I'm new on PS7, I'm a Picture Publisher junkie from back in the Windows 95 days. But in a week or so I'm'a throw up my first design.

Ok, nevermind the week or two... I haven't even had the chance to touch PS since I posted this... :D

Eventually... yeah, that works better... lmao.

Zer0PointEnergY said:

I did a logo, not a design like yours. I have no idea where it is though, its in the archives somewhere.

When I get sometime, I do up a design, and post on this thread.

Man, I cant wait! :cheers:

Scorpious said:
Ok, nevermind the week or two... I haven't even had the chance to touch PS since I posted this... :D

Eventually... yeah, that works better... lmao.

It's cool man, we all get busy.

chameleon... sick designs man, i like the second concept, but that FP on the first one just looks great, keep it up, i hope we get some of these soon, ill hafta rock a couple, that jeans idea would be koo, but i dont know how much that would end up costin... but hey, its wortha try, GO FP!

Back