The Top 50 of FP

Page 7 here :D

how in the world do most people and they don't even have to be newer mebers have so many post???

peeps who joined up this year have over 1000 Post lol

I wonder if some people don't get paied for posting or something,thats all they do and have no job or no life

I do what I can when I can :)

Dreaminginstereo

ahhh, finally cracked the top 50, no pun intended... wow, its really a privelage to be up there with some of the older vets... im hopin to make a run for the crown, unlikely, seeing as j traxx is constantly transfixed to a keyboard... ahaha just playin tho... just thot id share...

CrAcKa-JaCk said:
ahhh, finally cracked the top 50, no pun intended... wow, its really a privelage to be up there with some of the older vets... im hopin to make a run for the crown, unlikely, seeing as j traxx is constantly transfixed to a keyboard... ahaha just playin tho... just thot id share...

woah! who are you? haha!!

you must roll in the hip hop forums hard. youve been a member for a while and i think this is like the first time ive seen ya.... maybe its just your sig though....

anyway. whaddup.... haha...

peace.

haha... im a ghost in the forums... i mainly stay in the lyricism and rap forums... yay!

oh well, i guess i have that effect on people...

Back