Those who have ' 0 ' post's .

Jiten

Hi, this site is very good, and some ppl are just joining the membership but they dont know the use of this web ***, so we just help those guys to start the postings and make his site better and go ahead in the future, what do ya think of this is it a good idea.:eek:

Some people are lurkers by nature though... I have about 6 dedicated posters on my own wwwboard, but it gets about 60 different IP's hitting it routinely...

it could be that they joined this site when they first found it and just never came back, too.
I know i'm a "member" of a few sites that I haven't been to in a few months.... :/
:)
-Mike

Yes that's write, but it's our duty to tell'em that what is this site and what they can learn from here, this could make the bright future of online dj ans as it's on colours, the future is gonna be bright, so we ought to infor the O posters to start posting and improove site statics. will u all help me.

Jiten its really very difficult to motivate those 0 posters to post. If they wanted to they would. There is no way to contact them other than email and that sometimes would get very frustrating for them. Just let them be they will post in due course

Hi,
i know , but we shall help em, i'll try to get the eamil of the 0 posters , atleast we shoud sedn one email to them. else it's temselves.

Jiten unless done thru the proper channels it would be spamming. there is no way u can find out the email addy of 0 posters since their emails addys are hidden. i will speak to mano about this.

Jiten, DON'T please!

what's up man? I mean.. you are acting really strange sometimes... I know you want to help, but this is not good help believe me.

MANY people READ the forums but don't post, I respect these members too.

thanks for reading carefully each word I wrote, and for agreeing witht hem.

ManoOne said:
what's up man? I mean.. you are acting really strange sometimes....

I know, OK ill not talk of it again, but if u've said to get the email, and let me tell u one thing i'am a Computer freak, i could have gotten their email , but I respect ManoOne, he's a great guy, i'll do as he says, but the guests must have some respect for the site. they should at least post one msg. but who cares. U'll not hear any kind of strange things from me ManoOne, it's a promise.

yeah.....mano's trying hard to keep this websote om working order. Just hold your horses, and im sure mano's gonna come up with something to surprise you, but until that moment comes you should appreciate his efforts at the time.

yeah... i just finished to code the "music glossary" section, and also remade completely from scratch a new "industry news" section.. these were quite some work (i am NOT using any premade script, its all coded in house)

so "stuff" is added Jiten dont worry...
I know you are about to press this "post reply" button to ask for this or that.. but please this time try to be with us and support th eway the site works right now :)

one day you'll have an ICQ-like instant messenger thing on the site! how exciting! im currently customizing it

I saw a similar instant messageing thing on http://www.asianavenue.com its sort of like a pager. The only problem is, that, I found it to lag the website....but i guess that's inevitable. Keep up the great work mano, can't wait for all this new STUFF :D

Sorry,
mano, i dont what i'am doing and thats very nice to hear about the Messenger. what utillity, in the messenger should u give, what else are u customisinz the section u recreated, are good. keep the good wrok ManoOne.

Back