Since when did it be come cool to rock a Mohawk?

James Keaze said:
I agree with Rome.

The PUSSIFICATION of men has a reached an all-time high. The signs are everywhere. Niggas are keeping up with their hygene? How dare these bastards brush their teeth, wash their face, and apply lotion to their bodies?

Niggas are even starting to care what other niggas are wearing. On some "OMG I know he ain't rocking a mohawk" bull****. That's definitely a sign of the PUSSIFICATION spreading. I feel sorry for our sons. They'll never know what it's like to be a real man. They'll never know what it's like to wear a 10X t-shirt when your true size is L. They'll never know what it's like to sag your pants in public and show your underwear like belts were never invented. It's a crying shame what PUSSIFICATION is doing to the future generation of men. Next thing you know it's going to spread to the music community. Producers are going to make threads online about.

smh

Like Mucka said...PUSSIFICATION isn't a good look.

agree'd

Some of the dudes in this thread rock rainbow stickers...

oohotcarameloo said:
After diddy rocked 1 a few yrs back.I think it was when he ran the marathon all of a sudden it was the cool hip thing to do in the urban community

It wasn't cool to me. I laughed then when I saw the first pic with him with that dumb cut.

I have had friends of all races who have rocked weird cuts, Mohawks included. He wouldn't look right in a damn tribe full of Mohicans.

Seems like a vast amount of conservatism going on for a music forum.
:monkey:

Yeah, when Diddy had his he looked like one of those Sleestacks from Land of the Lost....

Back