Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: signature -> soundcloud

pipoch is offline Registered User
    Thanks

signature -> soundcloud

Sign in to disable this ad
    hi guys. just wanna know how i insert soundcloud in my signature. i saw a theard taht i have to use soundcloud stuf http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/... and at the end *. didn't work. did i missunderstand something?

rayzer is offline Oldschool
    Thanks
    just use [ SOUNDCLOUD ]FULL SONG LINK[ /SOUNDCLOUD ] without the spaces then press preview and check if it appears. if it does just hit save

Thanks
    Daji Screw pres. Madisson - Out Of Your Love (Philippe Meister remix @ DreamFall Records) by Philippe Meister on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free&g=bb">Daji Screw pres. Madisson - Out Of Your Love (Philippe Meister remix @ DreamFall Records) by Philippe Meister on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> Daji Screw pres. Madisson - Out Of Your Love (Philippe Meister remix @ DreamFall Records) by Philippe Meister on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free">Daji Screw pres. Madisson - Out Of Your Love (Philippe Meister remix @ DreamFall Records) by Philippe Meister on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

that happens when i do it like you did describe..

rayzer is offline Oldschool
    Thanks
    just tried adding your song as my sig and it worked, only use the top line of my screenshot

Thanks
    thx dude. but it's a bit strange.. should work from the beginning.

bandcoach is online now Zukatoku - Mod Scientist
    Thanks
    The link to your song inadvertently gets a url tag-set wrapped around it if you are not careful when editing you sig, so you need to make sure that your soundcloud tag-set looks something like this

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/your-username/your-song-title[/soundcloud]

if it looks like something like this then you have added a url-tag-set accidentally

[soundcloud][url=http://soundcloud.com/your-username/your-song-title]http://soundcloud.com/your username/your song title[/url][/soundcloud]

and you get the garbage as the vBulletin parser tries to create html out of the garbled tagsets.
    likes this.
    BC: I've been making music since Before Computers were common in music
    Abnormal thoughts and insights available here
    Tutorials and other ideas available here
    My SoundCloud

Thanks
    I apologize for bringing up an old thread but I thought I might mention for future reference that if, when you paste the url into the soundcloud tags, the url gets pasted as a hyperlink sometimes there are errors loading the soundcloud player. Just use the 'unlink' button in the formatting toolbar.

RellRellPro is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I've tried the unlink and even when I do that it still gives me a blank soundcloud player. When I link it back it gives me the player but no wave file and under the soundcloud player this is what is displayed - http://soundcloud.com/rellbeats_1/you-are how do I get rid of the "> It seems like the URL is doubled, how do I fix this. Thanks in advance guys.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

hmmmm, guess It worked itself out! Thanks guys

TimmiTimeProductions is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    You have to hit the little soundcloud link down at the bottom right of the edit signature box, which will bring up the soundcloud names in brakets. Once you have that, put your cursor between the two soundclouds and insert your link to the desired soundcloud item. ****NOW HERE IS THE KEY **** Once you do that, it will make your link an actual LINK. Click on the link to place your cursor somewhere in the letter like you are about to change some letters in it and once you have your cursor blinking in there, go the the upper right of the edit signature box and you will see a small box with a red x on it. It will say unlink. Once you click that, BOOM SHAKA LAKA....There you have it folks........
    Last edited by TimmiTimeProductions; 01-14-2013 at 05:00 PM.

ERACORE is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information