Sig Creation - aka the Sig Wars (NEW)

Shovel said:

Girlfriends? What the hell is that?

foolish talk of things imaginary. do not be confused by this paltry foolishness. ... hey remember that guy who was like... "open the door and go outside to get ....... (lmfao) FRESH AIR!!!"

fool. we all know theres no such thing.
:p

j-traxx said:

foolish talk of things imaginary. do not be confused by this paltry foolishness. ... hey remember that guy who was like... "open the door and go outside to get ....... (lmfao) FRESH AIR!!!"

fool. we all know theres no such thing.
:p

You know, I do remember that, back in "The Great Sig War" it was said. Right away you knew that this individual's mind was clouded. What with a fantasy of an "outside" as if such a thing existed. I hope he got the help he needed.

Anyways, to help support this new thread, I think I'll dream up a new sig, or bring back a classic. I'm not sure which one I'll do but I'll do one for sure.

j-traxx said:

it wasnt the sig you made. it was a gif animation that he had with the sig. some face morphing thing and it had maaad frames. looked cool as hell though.

ONE80 said:

he wasn't talking about my sig, but an animated gif I had posted.

Thanks for setting me straight on this. I missed the posting and removal of the gif, I think.

Mark DBX said:

Thanks for setting me straight on this. I missed the posting and removal of the gif, I think.

yeah..you were just a little late.

I might be late too, in noticing that you don't have a sig anymore!:bigeyes:

Chameleon....You must stop with these sigs!!! They're all pretty sick. :cheers:

you think you're slick too! you just quoted me to Show off your sig. :p

haha your right ONE80, I wanted to have the pic in my sig cry and got it too also, but it was way too big of a file to use on here as a sig. glad you like it though. :cheers:

Chameleon said:
haha your right ONE80, I wanted to have the pic in my sig cry and got it too also, but it was way too big of a file to use on here as a sig. glad you like it though. :cheers:

You should still do it! Isn't there a way you can make it all scrape <20k? Maybe dividing between size/framerate/colour depth? The way you've used colours in that also would mean that you could cut the pallette right back and it'd still look good.

Credit where it's due, the signature is excellent.

Mark DBX said:

You should still do it! Isn't there a way you can make it all scrape <20k? Maybe dividing between size/framerate/colour depth? The way you've used colours in that also would mean that you could cut the pallette right back and it'd still look good.

Credit where it's due, the signature is excellent.

I might be able to if i shrink the image another 10-20% and loose more quality and have it cry once? I will have to play and see. maybe i can put that eye crying in my avatar??

Thanks man! :cheers:

your sig reminds me of the Anime Cowboy Bebop, where the main character's eyes are different colors. One of his eyes see the future and one of them sees the past; supposedly...

Last edited:
Back