Sig Creation - aka the Sig Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
you like this one ? (pleaz' be honest)

dj_h2o.jpg

Well thanks guys. In fact I was asking it to dj H2O himself, but nevermind.... thanks for compliments !! :cheers:

btw ZPE: I took the kitty picture out of the animated gif avatar of djH2O (and sorry - all respect - but it was not very clear)

HAHA. Sweetness THM.

I shall put it in this very instant.

My wet kitty sig.

:D

You guys sooo need to leave your houses some time very soon.

I don't, because I'm way past that line of decency, I'm just trying to look out for you guys to prevent you from become degenerates like me.

Nah, the blendations are fine.

Oh, and thanks mattu, im going to play basketball, for the fear of turning out like igloo man.

good, my young apprentice. I'm wearing a pink tube top and a 2ft beard right now, so watch your step if you know what I mean.
fag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mattu said:
You guys sooo need to leave your houses some time very soon.

I don't, because I'm way past that line of decency, I'm just trying to look out for you guys to prevent you from become degenerates like me.

Far too late for that mate.

LT! Lets just leave it at that.

m u s t...r e s i s t...t e m p t a t i o n...t o...m a k e...l e w d...
r e m a r k...

Ilgit & ZPE, are these good ? Please tell me honestly & don't hesitate to ask me if you want me to change it (tell me how if you want).

ZPE_signature.jpg

ilgit_signature.jpg

Wow THM,..U made me one ...and I didnt even really ask....Thats very nice....I cant reject it...ill take it :D

problem is ....I dont know how to set it and stuff :P,....(not much of an internet geek)

...hmmm wait THM...i got pictures of myself too...alot of them ...(I think)....maybe you could use em....?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back