Sell your beats

Ricky Suave

I think it would be pretty dope if FP developed something where every producer would be able to upload their beats and have the option for artists to purchase them.

Do you know if there is a plugin for this? (not a hack) The current stances is that there should be a plugin, since hacks interfere with updates many times.

We offer free Flash Mp3 players so artists and customers alike can browse, listen, and even purchase your beats instantly.
Google Beat Brokerz to learn more!

Beatport is for DJ's (more specifically, electronic music). Plus you have to be invited to beatport, if I remember correctly.

Yes Beatport is based mostly around Electronic Music, it also has a Hip-Hop section. My point was when someones music is marketable enough to where people will actually buy it, that song should already be signed in some way shape or form, IF marketed correctly.Now i'm not saying I am a genius at this stuff, but if you have everyone on this site trying to sell there music chances are 1. Not many, if any people will buy them. 2. The market will then be flooded with under developed music. Don't get me wrong, I have heard some really good music on this site, but let's face the facts not every song is marketable.

We offer free Flash Mp3 players so artists and customers alike can browse, listen, and even purchase your beats instantly.
Google Beat Brokerz to learn more!

I have sold beats for 15K plus if you wanna personally broke some of my beats we can give it a try ...
Trap beats like no other full orchestration zero sampling Epic sound .....

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Best trap beats in the business I give Lex a run for his $$$ !!

Back