Sampling/Digging/Flip This Forum Cleanup

Ja! Wys hom. Maar check, hy wil nie luister nie. Hy dink net vir homself ekse. Daai man kom hier met sy idees en dink nou ons sal niks se nie. Nee hond. en hy is geluk hy is n moderator, want ek is smoor kwaad nou, maar ek weet ek kan hom nie wys hoe ek kwaad is nie, want hy sal my met die 'ban stick' slaan lol. Dis n goeie ding dat hy net n moderator is en nie n administrator nie. As hy n admin wees, ons sal kak sien, ek wys jou. En kyk nou, daar's niemand in die forum nie. Daar's nie samples nie. Mense het by ander plekke en forums gegaan. Don't be surprised as ek na n ander plek gaan.

oh really?

oh really?
i didn't knew you understand a bit dutch lol

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Ja! Wys hom. Maar check, hy wil nie luister nie. Hy dink net vir homself ekse. Daai man kom hier met sy idees en dink nou ons sal niks se nie. Nee hond. en hy is geluk hy is n moderator, want ek is smoor kwaad nou, maar ek weet ek kan hom nie wys hoe ek kwaad is nie, want hy sal my met die 'ban stick' slaan lol. Dis n goeie ding dat hy net n moderator is en nie n administrator nie. As hy n admin wees, ons sal kak sien, ek wys jou. En kyk nou, daar's niemand in die forum nie. Daar's nie samples nie. Mense het by ander plekke en forums gegaan. Don't be surprised as ek na n ander plek gaan.
Ik snap je!
als het zo blijft doorgaan, en er komt geen verandering hier like it moet, dan, zal ik hier ook weinig zijn.
nu afwachten hoe alles gaat hier.

Last edited:
so now we have the subforum "flip this"... i think it was a great idea!

thank you xabiton, thank you chater-la, thank you infradead, thank you deranged, and everybody else too! now it's way cooler to come here and actually talk about sampling and diggin. and when it's time to flippidy flip, i'll just *click* and there i am.

so now we have the subforum "flip this"... i think it was a great idea!

thank you xabiton, thank you chater-la, thank you infradead, thank you deranged, and everybody else too! now it's way cooler to come here and actually talk about sampling and diggin. and when it's time to flippidy flip, i'll just *click* and there i am.

Watch ppl are still gonna post samples in the regular section, even though there is specifically a "Flip This" subsection haha.

Watch ppl are still gonna post samples in the regular section, even though there is specifically a "Flip This" subsection haha.
hahah, we don't have to tell them "this should be at feedback section" no more.... instead we gonna start telling them "post your ish on the flip this -section!"

give it some time but you are probably right. Either way redirecting the flip this threads since we can see how important they are to the fp members is a good middle meeting place for everyone right now Imo

Hi Guys!

if it becomes hugely popular we may just make it directly under Techniques.

Peace.
itll be populated with leechers so i say make a download limit or a post limit u need to have in order to open links to divshare w/e, wut Kalm said.

Can You ask the Admin's Or if you have rights to add it in. A Proper Tagging System. Like this one http://macristocracy.com/vanilla/

Something where you can append a tag to the start of the title that shows what type of thread it is. Then a filter on the actual forum so you can decide to show (or not to show) certain topics.

Also the site needs a redesign, it looks so 90's.

So I've moved this big thread to a more appropriate forums since this is turning into suggestions for improving FP thread. We're glad to hear your opinions but this a better place for it...

With that in mind here are a few things:
1. We got a flip this subforum now!

2. If ppl still post things in the wrong section, feel free to tell them...at the end it's their loss if they post in the wrong section as they will get less feedback and just annoy other ppl

3. Regarding leeching and illegal downloads, I will write up a separate note about that

4. About the post count, 200 is too much I think. But I think we can come to a compromise and we are considering some suggestions ppl have brought up....To be continued...

Back