a quick question

if hatti says that mattu is a peon and mattu says that mano's girl may leave cause of the # of posts, then mano says they've signed up for counseling, then they're all connected cause they're all about twice my age and have way more posts which means that their relationships are much more unstable everytime they make a comment.

I know I left out some details but thats another something.....

Ah, who's word would you trust?

Last edited:
Beast2k1 said:
if hatti says that mattu is a peon and mattu says that mano's girl may leave cause of the # of posts, then mano says they've signed up for counseling, then they're all connected cause they're all about twice my age and have way more posts which means that their relationships are much more unstable everytime they make a comment.

masterful thesis

:cheers:

I didn't say that. But let's not get deeper into the subject.

But I have to say I'm awfully insulted about your remark about me being twice your age. I'm only...oh... 8 years older than you. And I'm still dead sexy.

not long now

like the little engine that could

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN

Oldest & Youngest?

Curious as to the Oldest, and Youngest People on this Site. My guess would be 14 or so for youngest, and maybe 40 for oldest?

Am I close?

Back