PMP gives FP a Grade of C- !!!!!!!!!

My Open Letter to PMP that I emailed: I share with you...

My open email to PMP that I emailed and now I share with you....
________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Anthony Marchante,

My name is Sarit (aka Chater-La on FP) and I have recently come across your review of our site here:
http://www.pmpworldwide.com/articles.cfm?contentID=D6E88F6A-E1E4-8B11-627F6A0DD671C40B

I must say, while you bring up some valid points (and this is not a full blown analysis of your message), I found your review to be quite harsh of what we are trying to do. It is not easy to start, maintain, and run a successful online community as you must know.

We have our problems, and we wish that the content could be of higher value, but we don’t pick and choose our members and not everything is within our control. Our moderators work on a volunteer basis, and have their lives, families, music and day jobs and do this in their spare time. There is only so much they can do.

I must say, I really like your site, and lots of our members are members on PMP and I believe that this is beneficial for both sides at the end.

All I am saying, is that we should try to work together instead of slamming FP in a review that is not balanced. You would never find me grading your site and publicly posting it on FP. What do I know about running PMP? Who am I to judge?

Best regards,
Chater-La

Back