>>new Numer One Poster <<

Hey thanks Ilgit !! :cheers:

Sorry for Mano... :p

But seriously: I hope people have learnt something from my posts.
And if not... I'll have been so nice to welcome lots of newbies. :)

In the first place another word of thank to Mano as founder and owner of FP. This is a great place - please go on as long as you can.
Also thanks to all mods and FP members; I have a great time here in this community, and that wouldn't be possible without you all.
And to be honest I did learn a lot here in the FP forums myself; especially about mixers/EQ/compression/mastering in general. I won't call any names (I'm afraid I will forgot somebody) but most of you who I mean: thank you !!

See ya' all in the forums. :cheers:

Wow. It happened, and the whole SpaceTime continuum didn't collapse as I once predicted.

This might be due to the fact that THM actually fell to Second again, thus Mano saved the Universe from its inevitable collapse.

ThanX Mano.

Who knows what the future might hold. Maybe j-traxx will be on top in a month or two.

Congrats to THM at being the top poster. And congrats to Mano who didn't let him be at the top too long and is currently the top poster.:D

And congrats to whoever is the top poster whether it goes back and forth or not for the next few days or so.:D

Fp News Update: Mano takes the lead again!!!! But J-Traxx is coming on the turn very fast, while THM is on his tail. This is gonna be a close one ladies a gentlemen!!! :D

Kaleo said:
Fp News Update: Mano takes the lead again!!!! But J-Traxx is coming on the turn very fast, while THM is on his tail. This is gonna be a close one ladies a gentlemen!!! :D

ooohhhh ladies and genamen (gentlemen) this is gonna be an epic thm hits the gas and goes on a "welcome to fp" spree and mano is side by side posting review after review.....oh this is exciting!!........... hold on to your seats!!!!! *man in the background in stadium......."peanuts....get your oven roasted penuts right here"*

Back