Mixman Remixer

KHU

This is a good site. I can find some of the info I need. Are you planning on adding features to the site? MTV.com, Listen.com and shockwave.com have this thing called Mixman Remixer. It allow web site visiters mix music in real time on the web. It's hella fun. I believe it will fit in perfectly with this site.

KHU

Gotta say, the remixers are awfully cool, agreed. So what's one more plugin? I mean it's free, and from what I can tell, most people already have it.

It is possible. However the goal was also to not make people download "beatnik" and "director shockwave" in order to mix online stuff.

But it is probably going to happen. At least there wil be some director / shockwave toys in the near future.. There is a lot to do without putting the "mixman" logo on.

Thanks for the nice suggestions, take care!

Allright

But still don't forget that half of the world is still paying to stay online (ie expensive local calls) and a 3MB plugin is most of the time too much for the people in this case. But I agree with you.

Until some director / shockwave / beatnik remixers are coming in, please enjoy the flash mixing toys. Its all that's here for now, but I think its cool for a flash only thing.

Thanks for the useful comments, take care
peace

:)

well... you are in the USA? if so, you don't pay to stay online, you only pay a fee per month to have an access, but local calls are not charged.

what i had in mind was europe. I used ot be in France, and it was per minute!

Exactely! Per minute! I tell you, it adds up!
Sorry 'bout this change of topic.

[Edited by Dj Chriss on 10-05-2000 at 02:54 PM]

ok we are a little off topic :)
A new thread about the cost of Internet in Everyday Chat would be cool :))

take care man, and I know how you feel about this per minute thing... that's why DSL / ADSL ROCKS!

Back