ManoOne

• Thread starter ~*DJ Kristoliar*~
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

~*DJ Kristoliar*~

Hey manoone, this has nothing to do with DJing, but how did you make this forum?? is it made out of a specific program, or did you program it yourself? I want to add a forum on my site, so im just curious

Thanks
Kris James

did you e-mail me before?

quote : "Hi i would like you to make my site, but first i would like to see your
portfolio of experience and other things. I will be willling to pay 200
bucks US for a very nice site. thank you.
I will use your skills if I like your work.

Thanks
Kris James"

this forum is done by a third party developer i think jelsoft.

[Edited by ade on 03-03-2001 at 08:28 PM]

hey ADE

yeah i did email you before about making me a site.. but a friend made me a site already so.. thanks but its okay now.. you can check it out at http://www.humgaling.com...

thanks
kris James

the forum is developped by Jelsoft ( vbulletin.com ) but it's heavily customized/hacked by myself. The rest of the site is entirely coded in house (industry news engine, glossary engine...)

good luck

ManoOne said:
the forum is developped by Jelsoft ( vbulletin.com ) but it's heavily customized/hacked by myself. The rest of the site is entirely coded in house (industry news engine, glossary engine...)

good luck

yeah, I've seen some other websites that looked like the old version of this site and used the jelsoft system too. But since you changed it it looks alot more original, and cooler..:D

to ade- wow $1000, so much money.......I would make my own website...but it would be horrible.

[Edited by dJ sHoE on 03-04-2001 at 08:35 AM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back