its snowing here... :(

infradead

probely not at all aproaite anywhere on this site but i just gotta say..

its been snowing all day.. :mad:
its cold... :mad:

and i don't ski snowboard snowmobile or any of that ish to make it bearable.... :mad:

i hate cold :mad:

infradead said:

and i don't ski snowboard snowmobile or any of that ish to make it bearable.... :mad:

lucky, i would like to see snow every now and then, dont get too much of that out here in southern cali deserts:(

infradead said:

That sucks! I hate the snow. It only snows a couple of times here (TN), usually during January, but I hate that ish.

yay no snow for me! i just moved from Boston to Tampa 2 months ago and what excited me the most about it is that i don't have to walk around the city in slush all winter - you'll catch me chillin at the pool now. . .

i did some cool stuff to your sig alure but i cant put it up because of stupid hostmysig is not giving me that dumb confirmation mail that i need. my sig is hosted by moog right now cause i have no account.

Zer0PointEnergY said:
you close the fire chamleon? Hope not.

I would be skiing if I had that snow around.

nope i'm not too close to the fire although yesterday the wind was blowing the smoke from the fires my way and smoke was everywhere couldnt really see to far out there and the smell was strong.

what the hell fire are you guys talking aboot?

i hear it snowed back in minnesota, but out here in cleveland its still 60 degrees. im moving to florida in 2 months and cant wait for the wormth.

i think its time we listen to this record

ren-n-stimpy.gif

YEAAAAH !!

( ° ° ° ° ° pom pom pom )
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy joy joy joy
(po-po-po-pom pom)

:sing: :sing: :sing:

Carnage said:
It might be snowng there but it''s Hallowen here.

BOO! Did I scare you?

j-traxx emits loud blood curdling homer simpson type scream....you hear rapid footsteps fading into th.........oh sh!t.....he tripped over some wires left in the passageway by LT's bunny..........which is attacking him right now.

Cameleon said:
california has alot of big fires going on right now, bush as declared it a national disaster or something like that.

http://www.cnn.com/

oh yeah, i totally should have known that. it seems cali gets a huge forest fire every year. sounds pretty scary!

Back