I don't get it?

C

Ckerr812

I don't get in Mano? Why change to futureproducers.com, the DJ_equipment and mixing sections alone have more threads then all the music producing sections combined? I don't get it? Also future to me means amateur......... Just some constructive critisism here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your input
look at all the articles and site contents.. its mostly production related.

of course those dj forums are bigger than the rest.. for almost a year the site was called onlinedj...

while most musicians and non-djs didnt stick witht he site, and thus missed most of the good articles and contents made with sweat on the site.

no more.
the transition doesnt go without any pain: i was expecting reactions like yours

I think that most people will have to have some since of a future vision in order to understand why you made the change. I think it's great and that there will be a broader audience for this site and the DJ's still get their forums I don't understand all this damn winning.:rolleyes:

well I must say I was shocked!!!! But I mean couldn't you of kept onlineDJ and kind of have a half and half site? I mean it would mix so well, producers and DJ love each other :) This would not really alienate all the DJ only members you have....like me....but also make the site bigger and more exposure :)

Oh BTW, since you are reading this Mano, what ever happened to REEBOOT? I remember him way back when? were did he go?

reeboot disapeared one day, and after 1 month of not coming to the forums (he was a moderator even) ive decided to set some other moderators.

i dont know him personally so i dont know.

abotu the site thingy... i dont really want to talk more abotu this... but the old domain still works so nobody will get lost. Please love the site :D :D please :D heh

Ckerr812 said:
But I mean couldn't you of kept onlineDJ and kind of have a half and half site? I mean it would mix so well, producers and DJ love each other :) This would not really alienate all the DJ only members you have....like me....

How would you say to do that? I am wondering what your solution would have been??

Right now it's cobining both... and if you feel alienated because of the title of the site changing that is silly. Look at the forums they are still the dame for DJ's. Don't be so bummed it's better for everyone...:D

It's all good mano...maybe I will learn a thing or two about producing........Who knows maybe the Next Ferry Corsten is on the board asking questions :)....haha

smartiehouse said:

How would you say to do that? I am wondering what your solution would have been??

Right now it's cobining both... and if you feel alienated because of the title of the site changing that is silly. Look at the forums they are still the dame for DJ's. Don't be so bummed it's better for everyone...:D

well, we could have onlineDJ.com and futureproducers.com point to one site called, I dunno musicmakers.com or something with a cool name....

Back