how old are you and how long you been makin beats?

The DJ PEE

UpState Productions
im just wounder how old every one is and how long they have been makin beats.

im 16 and been makin them for about a year.

well take your ass to bed :mad:

and what the hell was jim jackson doing bringing the ball up the court that late in the game? the rockets let me down today man :(

I'ma take my (grown) ass to bed with Christina Milian.. uh huh uh huh!

I dunno what happened man, I'm mad as hell. I wanna cry, we gave another phuckin game away. They give us ticky tack ass calls then let Shaq and Karl do whatever the hell they want. I hate LA man, I hate their fans their players their city everything. All I ask is Houston take it to a game 6. PLEASE! Naw I'm bs'in we takin it to game 7 and winnin this series.. dammit.

I'm 19 and I've been making beats for around a year.

and funk the lakers!

i just hate that team. Karl Malone plays dirty, Shaq gets away with everything, kobe is kobe. The only one on that team i can respect is Gary Payton.

Dont let me down Houston.

I gotta worry about my Miami Heat also!

playoffs and finals in college equal a lot of stress...lol

Peace

Last edited:
KomplexBeats said:
I gotta worry about my Miami Heat also

stop worrying, they're done for. i gotta worry about my pistons. the pacers got it easy :(. i got a feeling New Jersey's gonna f.ck us up in the second round

I just had to mention this.. you noticed in 2 of the games in this series (rockets/lakers) 2 diff refs "all the sudden" got "mysteriously" injured?? Damn how much more blatantly obvious can it get, Sterns punk ass don't want Rockets to advance. Ref's being "injured" in the SAME phuckin series (ha, what are the odds)not only that injured in the same place the calf, blind baztads... bullsh1t.

Last edited:
done for? man you acting like they gonna lose to new orleans. That ain't gonna happen.

They will give Indiana a good series unlike boston. The heat aren't some kind of doormat that is gonna let any team walk all over them. It'll be a good series.

Peace

Last edited:
You'd use the FP "Search" function (± on top right); there were dozens of threads about "how old" and how long"...

Anyway - I'm almost 32, making 'music' since I was born, seriously making music since I was ± 17, first record when I was 22.

KomplexBeats said:
done for? man you acting like they gonna lose to new orleans. That ain't gonna happen.

They will give Indiana a good series unlike boston. The heat aren't some kind of doormat that is gonna let any team walk all over them. It'll be a good series.

Peace

yeah, they might get past New Orleans, but the Pacers are gonna send em straight to hell in 4 games. the only thing that series is good for is the hope that i have in the back of mind that O'Neal or Artest will get hurt playing so that the Pistons have a better shot at the finals :D

are we talking basketball or age and muzik? lol

im 21, i started making beats for fun when i was 18 on ejay, people said i was good at putting the loops together well, so i copped a lil casio and FL and the rest is history.

I'm 15 going on 16 and I've been making music seriously for just a few months now. On the whole I've been doing it for about two years, but I never had professional ambitions till the end of last year.

i been messing around with music since i was like 4 or 5 playing mary had a lil lamb but then i was of and on till about 16 and i got serious and started making tracks ar about 16/17 on the korg x3 and then i put down making tracks at like 19 and didnt start again till i was 25. i'm 25 now and pretty new to hiphop producing but i got music in me.

the lakers are the pimps of the league. bow down and kiss the ringssss biyaaaach!! and before i was a laker fan i was a bulls fan. and kobe is the BEST perimiter player in the game. BEST!!! cant be defended. the only thing that can stop him is a bad game. but he cant rap for sh!t :(

j-traxx said:

the lakers are the pimps of the league. bow down and kiss the ringssss biyaaaach!! and before i was a laker fan i was a bulls fan. and kobe is the BEST perimiter player in the game. BEST!!! cant be defended. the only thing that can stop him is a bad game. but he cant rap for sh!t :(

Yeah, but Liverpool FC are great :)

19, been doing it for maybe 9/10 months with Fruity loops. Was using loads of different Ejays b4 then and having fun creating drum patterns and chopping up their loops. Moved to fruity once I felt tired of the program and carried on from there.

PBoyProducer said:

im 21, i started making beats for fun when i was 18 on ejay, people said i was good at putting the loops together well, so i copped a lil casio and FL and the rest is history.

holy sh*t. i though i was the only one how has used ejay. lol

i remeber it like yesterday the first day i made my first beat with it. i was so happy you wount not belive lol

it was way way to simple tho so i had to move on lol

Back