Happy Holidays FP!

what carnage meant to say was PARADA!!!

(all the kids in the room together say to carnage)
we looooooooooooooooooove you carnage

j-traxx, trying to keep the peace, don't blame you for trying seeing how it is Christmas.

We looooooooooooooooooove you grinch- I mean carnage.

mrgrinch.gif

dude, the Grinch is badass. Specialyl in that film. When he starts hitting things and screaming "I HATE CHRISTMAS" you KNOW he's going to turn out to be all... Grinchy.

Blade, I got an Early Christmas present. Manhunt for the PS2. Games is Murdarous...

Rockstar entertainment! They demand respect! I nearly killed my dog when they were going to ban GTA3 down here
fork.gif

Although, I did end up getting hold of an uncensored copy. Sure is fun drivin dem sports cars round.... Into people.

UUuuuuuum... Merry Xmas!!! :D
xmassanta.gif

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Booze does nothing but help me sleep:cheers:

I tried doing music under the influence- hee hee- some of the funniest stuff I ever wrote.

Zer0PointEnergY said:

:D

A! But you had Fun didn't you! :);)
:cheers:

I'm pretty much over my hangover now, lasted about a day, and a half...:cry:

Oh yeah, we had lots of fun...

At 2:00 a.m. A nice earthquake wished us MERRY XMAS!!!!!

S*it! At the begining, I didn't took the earthquake seriously, I was absolutly drunk and high, so, i said, "wow,. this buzz rules, I can't be so drunk, everything is moving with me!!!!!, but after 30 seconds, the movement became harder, so I said, time to move out and look for a safety place, so I tried to run, you know, if you're drunk and there is an earthquake, the movement of the ground will compensate yours, so I almost ran in a straight line. Je je

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: ..........:cry:

the earthquake was in Panama, but it was so strong that we felt it very hard, a hospital near to Panama's frontier colapsed (always goverment structures fall first)

mmmm, I didn't found the news in english.
http://www.cnnenespanol.com/2003/americas/12/25/panama.sismo.reut/

Thanx man, it seems that the thing on Panama was serious.
There are not too much information 'cause a lot of press people don't work December 25th.. It was a three minutes earthquake on Xmas Night....:cry:

I live in California and we get our fair share of earthquakes, but a three minute long quake? Wow! It had to be big.

:cheers: :cheers:

Well, we have several treats here, this is a common view from my apartment on Monteverde....
a-arenal-volcano-5-p.jpg

Arenal Volcano:cry:

Back