FP Trading Cards

infradead said:

thanks for pointing me out... :D

thats my sheepherding hat :)

oh sh!t that's awesome!!!!!

and it's in your avatar too. the funny thing is that i'm actually collecting these to my hard drive too. :D
i cant wait till there's more. smartie and mano....chamo...hit up zpe with a pic of your choice. the kids are all demaning a chameleon card.

* kinds in the background panned slightly to the left all screaming "we want chamo!! we want chamo!!" insert reverb for dramatic stereo effect

j-traxx said:

oh sh!t that's awesome!!!!!

and it's in your avatar too. the funny thing is that i'm actually collecting these to my hard drive too. :D
i cant wait till there's more. smartie and mano....chamo...hit up zpe with a pic of your choice. the kids are all demaning a chameleon card.

* kinds in the background panned slightly to the left all screaming "we want chamo!! we want chamo!!" insert reverb for dramatic stereo effect

lol:D

Chop, Chop, Choppert Style...:D

Chopper_FP_ThaCollection.jpg

mano 1 said:
AHAHAHHAHAHA this is awesome

I should put those up on a page somewhere... I already need to put up the "FP GEAR" pics you guys sent me so far

that would be cool. :cheers:

There wasa film on last night called "The Mod Squad", made me instantly think of this thread :D

jackpot777 said:

Me too....do you have to use a webcam or something???

You can, but you can take a normal photo and then scan it in to your computer (thats what I did). Or use a digital camera and then send this to your computer by whatever means you have.

my boy has a camera phone! must go call him up...:p

Last edited by a moderator:
St3 said:
my boy has a camera phone! must go call him up...:p

cool. Remember that you can also email photos from a phone, that that might be an easier way for you (but you may only have a limited time to access the file)

have my photo shoot setup for tomorrow..haha and who says you can't be productive during class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back